Ir al contenido principal

MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW

 

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite TV show "Designated Survivor", it's from ABC and translated by Netflix, the first season was launched in 2016, since then I watched all the episodes until it was canceled due to a low audience in 2018.

"Designated Survivor" is about the inauguration of the Secretary of Housing of the United States government "Tom Kirkman" after an attempt that killed almost the entire Congress, including the president.

 

From there and together with his family he will have to face different situations such as betrayal, attempted murder, the death of a loved one (no spoiler hah) and face the dirt of politics.

 


 

There is the South Korean version, but I find the American version better, they are the same story. These types of stories fascinate me, as they mix administration, politics and power, such as House Of Cards, which I have seen a couple of chapters.

 

I hope to see the end one day, meanwhile Tom Kirkman is my favorite president, because of his honesty, work and how he deals with even the most complex situations, too bad it is just a series.

 

It is very unfortunate that this series has been canceled, because I think it should have had more audience, but it was not well known, but it is my favorite series.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS

       Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about my plans to this summer. My plans for this summer are to go to the beach, since I find it to be a relaxing place. The coronavirus pandemic brought the closure of many places, but it also meant the closure of the possibility of being able to travel even within the same commune. The foregoing left many exit plans unfinished, which people will look for in advance of this new coronavirus vaccine, to travel, although this virus has not left. That is why my plans for this vacation, if conditions allow it, go to the beach for a weekend, I will not visit relatives and I would only go with my parents and brother or with my boyfriend. Another plan I have for this summer is to be able to take the driving course that was postponed since the social outbreak of 2019, and that due to the contingency these procedures have been paused, at the end of this course, I will use those hours to study the manual of driving. My plans must cons

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hello! I hope you are well, today I will tell you about the country I would like to visit: Argentina is a country of 40 million inhabitants, fans of mate and football, at the time it was one of the most powerful countries in the world, receiving waves of migrations from the old continent. Thanks to this, its architecture and culture is similar to that of Europe. I would like to go to the Casa Rosada, which is the government palace. Many times I thought about studying there, since higher education is free, but I had access to free education in Chile, which made it easier for me to stay here. Unfortunately, Argentina is experiencing one of its worst economic crises in years and that would make it difficult for him to live or work there. I was about to visit Buenos Aires, but my studies and the pandemic complicated my visit, in the future I will visit this country.

MY FUTURE JOB

  Hello everyone, today I will talk to you about the job that I would like to have, which is not very different from the one I already have, I currently work in the Maipú Diversity Office, where we serve the needs of LGBTQIA + people and people living with HIV, being one of the few state responses to this community. I would also like a future job like this, from the point of view of social inclusion, contributing from this aspect is relevant to me and the social adhesion of different social groups, I like administrative work, but also the bond with people, I they like to help and offer all the possibilities to deliver the best attention, this both in the office and in the field, that implies being constantly traveling. My salary expectation is 1 million chilean peso, which is what is paid to a person with studies and that requires a job rather 24/7, this is within the public administration, I like it too much, I feel that it is from this space where Changes can be generated that toge